Thu, Oct 05|
Online on Google Meet
Free Job Seekers' Power Hour - Bring your questions, get your answers
Are you in the middle of a job search? Are you feeling lost or confused? Do you have burning questions about the job market, resume writing, interview skills, or anything else related to your job search? Join the online Q&A session and network with fellow job seekers!
Time & Location
Oct 05, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT+2
Online on Google Meet
About the event
During this dynamic and interactive discussion, you will not only get answers to your questions but also learn from the experiences and challenges of others in a similar journey.
It's a fantastic opportunity to network, share your experiences, tap into a wealth of collective knowledge, gain new perspectives, and empower yourself with the tools needed to land your dream job.
Seats are limited to 5 participants to give enough time for all the questions to be answered.
What to expect:
- An interactive Q&A session where you can submit your questions in advance and get them answered
- The chance to network with other job seekers and learn from their experiences
- Valuable insights and advice on how to master your job search
- The event will be held online on Google Meet
- The confirmation and the event details on how to join the session will be sent out to registrants
How to register:
- To register for the event, please select the “Buy Tickets" button. Tickets are free!
- Fill out the registration form and add your question to the “Your question” field
- Submit your registration and you will receive a confirmation with a Google Meet link to join.
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your job search game and be part of a supportive community!
Register today to reserve your spot!
I hope to see you there!
Even though I advertise my workshop specifically for expat women job seekers, anybody can register for the event, without discrimination.
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation:
By registering to this event you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Refined Career by Agnes Pakozdi. The Policy can be reviewed on my website: https://www.refined-career.ch/terms-and-conditions.
This is a free event with limited seating. I understand that sometimes unexpected life events happen that require changes in our plans. For this reason, I request that you cancel at least 1 day before your registered event. This will allow me to offer your spot to another job seeker. You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Job Seekers' Power Hour Ticket
FREE Job Seekers' Power Hour - Bring your questions, get your answers