Thu, Jan 18|
Navigating your Swiss Job Search in 2024 - Online Job Search Training with Best Practices
Are you ready to accelerate your job search in the new year? Would you like to have a fresh start, broaden your job search toolbox, and improve your strategy? Join this event to equip yourself with knowledge and clarity for your job search in 2024!
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2024, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM GMT+1
About the event
This interactive and hands-on job search training is specialised for expat women job seekers who want to understand the challenges of the Swiss job market, learn from common job seekers' mistakes, receive hand-on tools, and learn best practices for their job search in 2024.
Topics of the training:
- Swiss job search challenges: Explore the unique challenges of the Swiss job market.
- Common mistakes by applicants: Learn about the errors commonly made by job seekers and how to avoid them.
- Best practices for the Swiss job search: Discover effective strategies for job searching in the Swiss market and activities that can lead to employment.
- Q&A to freely share, learn and connect
What to expect:
- Valuable insights into the Swiss job market
- Advice on accelerating your job search
- Interactive training where you can freely share and learn
- The opportunity to network with other job seekers and learn from their experiences
- Online via Google Meet. Confirmation and event details will be sent upon registration
How to register:
- Select the quantity of tickets and click on the 'Checkout' button.
- Complete the registration form.
- Submit the form to receive a confirmation and the Google Meet link to join the training.
Join us to gain the clairty about the Swiss job search challenges and learn best practices that will help you land a job in Switzerland!
I hope to see you there!
Reminder: Even though this event is aimed at expat women job seekers, anyone is welcome to register.
Terms & Conditions and Cancellation:
This event has limited seats. I understand that plans sometimes change due to unforeseen circumstances. If possible, I ask that you cancel at least one day before the event to allow me to offer your spot to another job seeker. Credit will not be provided if the cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the event's commencement. Nevertheless, if you provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice, your payment can be applied as a credit towards one of my comparable services. To cancel your registration, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Sale ends: Jan 17, 2024, 12:00 PM GMT+1
Job Search Training Ticket
Navigating your Swiss Job Search in 2024 - Online Job Search Training with Best PracticesCHF 35.00