Thu, Sep 21|
Logiscool Zürich Süd
Empower Your CV: In-Person Resume Writing Workshop
Have you ever wondered: "How do I make my CV stand out in the Swiss job market?" "What are the unwritten rules that Swiss employers expect?" I have the answers you need! Grab your seat at my CV writing workshop!
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT+2
Logiscool Zürich Süd, Bürglistrasse 10, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
This interactive and supportive workshop is tailored to expat women who are looking for a job in the competitive Swiss job market. My goal is to help you create a compelling CV that highlights your skills, achievements, and is also customised to the targeted jobs. The workshop is organised for a small group of people with a maximum of 6 participants.
Topics to be covered
- Resume writing – unwritten rules for the Swiss job market
- Effective approaches to crafting concise short profiles
- Customizing your CV to align with your desired roles
- Online resources, websites, and platforms for assisting with CV writing
During this workshop, you'll embark on a journey to craft a standout CV that reflects your professional journey, experiences, and aspirations.
Here's what you can expect:
- Guidance from an expert facilitator: As a Job Search Advisor, Career Coach, and Career Transition Consultant, I will provide step-by-step guidance on CV writing, tailoring your resume to different jobs, and addressing potential gaps in your career.
- Group activities: Engage in hands-on activities and group discussions to share knowledge, clarify doubts, and exchange ideas.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with other expat women, share your experiences, and build a supportive network for your career journey.
- Empowerment and confidence building: Boost your confidence in presenting your skills and experiences to potential employers, ensuring you make a lasting impression during job applications and interviews.
- Q&A session: Get answers to your burning questions about CV writing, job searching, and career development.
- Resource kit: Receive a comprehensive resource kit with a CV checklist, a list of useful supporting platforms and websites to continue refining your CV after the workshop.
What to bring
- Your laptop
- Your current CV
- Job descriptions where you would like to apply
- Your positive and solution oriented mindset
About the location
The workshop is organised at Logiscool Zürich Süd. It is a cutting-edge coding school where children enhance their IT skills, prepare for future careers with instruction provided by students from ETH.
Address: Bürglistrasse 10, 8002 Zürich
It is a 5 minutes walk from Bahnhof Enge. If you arrive by car, there are some blue parking places around.
Why should I attend?
The CV Writing Workshop is tailored specifically to empower expat women in their career journeys. I understand the unique challenges you face, and I am here to provide guidance and support every step of the way. By the end of this workshop, you'll understand what the Swiss unwritten resume writing rules are, you'll learn how to write a resume summary, you'll learn how to tailor your CV to your targeted job and grab the attention of the employer.
Don't miss this opportunity to invest in your future and take the next step towards achieving your career goals!
I am looking forward to your registration!
Even though I advertise my workshop specifically for expat women job seekers, anybody can register for the event, without discrimination.
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation:
By buying this service you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Refined Career by Agnes Pakozdi. The Policy can be reviewed on my website: https://www.refined-career.ch/terms-and-conditions.
I understand that sometimes unexpected life events happen that require changes in our plans. Refined Career events offer limited seating. For this reason, I request that you cancel at least 2 days before your registered event. This will allow me to offer your spot to another job seeker. You may contact me at email@example.com to cancel your registration. Please note that I do not offer refunds. However, if you give me at least 2 days notice, I will credit your payment to my next job search training.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding!