Tue, Sep 17|
Bimonthly Job Seekers' Power Morning - Bring your questions and get your answers
Are you in the middle of your job search and finding yourself with burning questions about the Swiss job market, your job search strategy, resume writing, interview skills, or any other aspects related to your job hunt? Join the Q&A session to overcome obstacles, and network with fellow job seekers!
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2024, 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM GMT+2
About the event
During this dynamic and interactive discussion, you will not only get answers to your questions but also learn from the experiences and challenges of others on a similar journey. Participants will receive job search advice, best practices, tips, and supporting links to help them feel empowered and overcome their job search obstacles
It's a fantastic opportunity to network, share your experiences, tap into a wealth of collective knowledge, gain new perspectives, and empower yourself with the tools needed to land your dream job.
Space is limited to 5 participants to allow enough time to cover all pre-submitted questions.
What to expect:
- Introduction round
- Interactive Q&A session where you can submit your questions in advance.
- Answers to the participants' queries with the opportunity to ask follow-up questions
- Valuable job search-related insights, best practices, hands-on knowledge with supporting links
- The chance to network with other job seekers and learn from their experiences.
- Online via Google Meet.
- Confirmation and event details will be sent upon registration.
How to register:
- Please select the quantity of tickets and click on the 'Checkout' button.
- Complete the registration form and write your question in the “Your question” field.
- Submit the form to receive a confirmation and Google Meet link to join.
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your job search game and be part of a supportive community.
I hope to see you there!
Reminder: Even though this event is aimed at expat women job seekers, anyone is welcome to register.
Terms & Conditions and Cancellation:
This event offers limited seats. Please cancel your participation 24 hours before the start of the event if you can’t attend. It will allow me to offer your spot to another job seeker. If you provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice, your payment can be applied as a credit towards the next Job Seekers' Power Morning event. To cancel your registration, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding!
- Ticket type
Job Seekers' Power Morning
Job Seekers' Power Morning - Bring your questions, get your answersCHF